Friday 8 March 2013 @ 09:53 


               One night I caught myself staring at my phone wallpaper and longing for security in the heart and mind. Two pair of eyes stared back at me and I suddenly felt a rush. I missed them. I missed both of them. And it was too late to call or text them. Since I don't have this routine of calling them every weekend or three times a week, I imagined texting them out of the blue, and them going all weird and worried. So I just stared at the picture of my parents and my head recalled things. A lot of things. Our angry moments, our cold fights, our laughter and good times... Slowly, I remembered that by the end of the day, despite my severe stubbornness, despite my rebellious-self, when we depart at that very petrol station where I would hop onto a bus, they always kiss my cheeks thrice, hug me tightly and say that they love me no matter what.







Labels: , , ,