Sunday 16 June 2013 @ 01:19 


         There's this one night where the air was stuffed and I wasn't fully asleep yet. Shifting to my left side, I had my tee accidentally pulled up revealing my back. After a few moments, I felt his hand slowly running onto my skin. He was giving me a soft stroke. Like he was curious about how soft my skin feels as it felt on his eyes. He was gentle. Up and down his fingers went about my back and I slowly falling into a deep sleep. I ought to slap his hand but I let him trace my back. It sent shivers for a bit. But I kept calm and let him do what he wanted. And I was the type to remember bad things on most nights but tonight his fingers hushed those thoughts away. Slowly I fell into deeper slumber till I wasn't really sure if he was stroking me for real or if this is a dream. But surely, that thing people said about magic exists at the tips of ones' fingers?

I believe in that now.



Labels: