Friday 30 November 2012 @ 20:24 
       I can't catch a breath nowadays. I have this overwhelming fluster about people. They are everywhere. One person keeps on texting me Good Mornings and Good Nights. The other just keeps on asking me to do stuffs. Some just keep asking how am I doing, what am I going to do, this that, this that. Grrrrr. OK. It wasn't that bad but I can't handle people right now. They are too many and I felt like running away from the mass. But I simply can't. So what do I do? I read. Yes. I read a lot this semester. Well, more books than previous semesters. Ironic how this one is the most busiest but I have time to do so. Reading to me has become an escape rope. To be honest, always have. Even my choice of movies has moved to Fantasy. I love how unknown worlds actually exist, though just in movies, I'd prefer to say they do. Rewatching LOTR: The Two Towers made me want to live in it. No. I want to be in Stardust instead. I f I were in it, I shall be with the pirates catching lightnings. Sailing and flying, I'm in wanderlust. But yes, with one condition, no human, please. But then, how do I manage a ship without a crew? Heh.


Labels: , , ,