Saturday 15 December 2012 @ 22:01 

Dear, Allah S.W.T.
I may not remember all du’a
from the earliest Prophets,
may not remember how they sound like,
may not know how to recite them,
and what do they mean.

So, I’m here to make my own.

And that You listen to every word
from every language in the world.
My du’a is,
I believe still as honest
as the ones
from the most pious men.

Dear, Allah S.W.T.
 Here is my du’a. The most humble du’a I can make.

But before that I need to tell you
something that I know You’ve known already
even before my birth to this world.

I have fallen for many men.
My heart has been shaken by them.
Sometimes they vanish in a flash.
But there are some who stay.

Vanish or stay,
this has ruined not just the walls of my heart
but also weakened my faith at large.

Dear Allah S.W.T.
I keep myself reminded:

Men are human,
with hearts that toss and turn
with faith that drowns and burns.
They soon will rot or be eaten
by insects of the deepest earth.
They die.

But whatever should I do?
I feel my heart goes vacant,
every time they are gone.

As if there is no You, too.
Blame me for being a fool.

Dear Allah S.W.T.
Please, please I beg You
not to take my precious faith away.
I just need a company, the one that stays
till the last of my breath.
I don’t want many

just one man

but not a man
if that man leaves me astray,
if that man pushes You away.

Dear Allah S.W.T.
I hope You’re still listening.
I hope You’re not yet bored
as I said my du’a is still
as important as the words
of the most pious men in the world.

Dear Allah S.W.T.
To tell you the truth,
I have fallen for someone, I do,
but I’m not ready to compete him with You,
as You should be put first
though he satisfies my thirst,
for human love,
for worldly life.

Dear Allah S.W.T.
If this man is the one who is true,
the man who will remind me of You,
who without further ado,
fearfully will seek for You,
if both him and I forget,
if both him and I neglect,
if both him and I restrain,
if both him and I disdain,

in a way that displeases You,

make my love to him stay
make me feel it is okay
to make bond with him a delay

till You say it’s time
to tie the tightest knot
if by then I own no dime
or develop a second thought

Confirm my heart that he is indeed
a gift to me from you.

But, dear, Allah S.W.T.,
If he’s a mere test
please, put my heart to rest
I don’t need another pest,
don’t need my heart to go west.

Labels: , , , ,