Friday 11 January 2013 @ 23:24 
Tired.
Just finished a marathon of exam papers, five damn papers, five damn days, straight, non-stop. My brain just puked and puked and puked.
.  .  .

An acquaintance passed away today. I thought I had concluded the Death Rows news. But no. This particular person, a friend of a friend still managed to squeeze himself into the list. Innalillahiwainnailaihirajiu'n. He was an ex-lover of someone I'm close to. I'm sorry, I've tried to look for you, but I didn't see you. I don't know why but, I just didn't. Not exactly his words though but something like that. Vague future, unable to see what's at the end of that very tunnel, I've foreseen that. Made me wondered whether that's a death sign. And when he didn't 'see' her in his future, was he talking about this? As if predicting his death? Maybe I was overreacting. And today, he left all of us forever. We aren't that close but still, the heart just never quit to tear itself apart.
.  .  .


Into watercolour pencil sketches now. Filling this (see photo below) with various characters whom my brain invented as it took a break from gobbling up chapters from many many textbooks.  


A gift from a thoughtful friend, Shifa Zambry.


.  .  .

Thought of being away from Monsieur Internet for a while. When I look back, it had been two weeks. No internet and I'm approaching the Heavens. Bullshit's too much. Wasteful activity, this surfing the net. And within those two weeks, I'd breathed easier.
.  .  .

"About when do you start?" He tried to sound nonchalant.
"At sunrise."
"How far do you go?"
"The whole way."
"And can I have a return ticket which will bring me all the way back?"

-The Celestial Omnibus; E.M.Forster 
Stumbled across this whilst Linguistics For Literature Students' revision. This one. A representation of death, maybe? Anyhoo, putting this one on my Future Reads. And the name of the subject somewhat made it sound uncool. Favorite subject forever, to me. And still hoping they have better sophisticated name for it.
.  .  .

Finished The Fault in Our Stars in one day despite the finals. One day. For an amateur, as I am, that's a record also proved that the book was good (amazing, actually, but my Energy Bar is decreasing. Hence, the lack of ecstasy.).
.  .  .


Labels: , , , ,